Matthew Brandt is a force to be reckoned with in a sense that his art is truly something you haven’t seen before; it’s original. Soaking images in parts of lakes he takes pictures of, his “Lakes and Reservoir” series encompasses a true melding of nature and digital art. Continue on for further facts.
- This approach came to him upon learning about color photography, while he was studying about multi-colored layers of a Chromogenic print, around the time when he was interested in incorporating actual subjects of a photograph into the process itself.
- He tries his best to let a subject or process determine the outcome.
- He enjoys embracing chance and surprises.
- He likes the feeling of effortlessness of an image.
- He thinks creativity is translating observation.
- He would like his last picture to be of his gravestone.
- He is trying to figure out why he makes art, although he’s been doing it since childhood.
- He thinks both a painter and a photographer lie equally.